Ultimate Grazing Platter
- 7 ounces Mt Tam
- 8 ounces Point Reyes Toma
- 8 ounces Gruberg
- 6 ounces aged gouda such as Abbey Foods 5 year or aged Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 3.5 ounces caramelized walnuts
- 6 ounces salted and roasted pistachios
- 6 ounces sliced prosciutto
- 6 ounces aged wild board salami
- 3 different kinds of artisanal crackers such as taralli, sourdough flatbread, sea salt cracker, etc
- 7.5 ounces castelveltrano olives
- Fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 ounces dried persimmon slices
- 6 ounces ruby royal dried apricots
Arrange all ingredients on a large tray or platter. Start by first placing the cheeses, then olives, then meats, then crackers, then allow nuts and herb sprigs to fill in and cascade through the empty areas.
Serve with your favorite bottle of Double Diamond wine!